Quality Portfolio Offered as a Going Concern
Scrubby Mountain Quarry
- Quality hard rock basalt resource producing a full range of MRS road base and aggregate products
- Remaining estimated in-situ resource at 5,600,000* tonnes
- Development Approval to extract up to 100,000 tonnes per annum
- Potential to expand approvals and increase annual productions
- EPA Licences granted
- Offered with improvements, plant & machinery & stock piles
Millmerran Sand Quarry
- Quality Sand resource producing medium & coarse sand products including concrete sand, bedding sand, thermal sand & small decorative pebbles
- Minimum remaining estimated resource 1,600,000* tonnes of concrete sand & 1,000,000* tonnes of fine sand & loam
- Development Approvals & EPA Licences in place
- Offered with improvements, plant & machinery & stock piles.
- Basalt resource currently worked on a campaign basis
- Remaining estimated in-situ resource at 1,000,000* tonnes
- Development Approval & EPA Licences in place
All quarries in close proximity to major infrastructure projects including Toowoomba Second Range Crossing (under construction) & Inland Rail - Melbourne to Brisbane (proposed).
All participants are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement to receive any further information
|Tenancy Status||Currently Vacant|
|Annual Yield (Gross)||N/A (Marketed Without Price)|
|Annual Yield (Nett)||N/A (Marketed Without Price)|
|Title Scheme||Not Applicable|
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* The rental income figures are based on an estimate by the selling agent of the likely amount the property would rent for if marketed for lease. It is not a valuation.