High Yielding Fortitude Valley Investment
Property ID 2000875Ray White Commercial (QLD) and Colliers International are pleased to present to the market 21/351 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley, a secure investment opportunity located in Brisbane's premier entertainment precinct.
Key features include:
- 5 year term expiring 18 October 2022 + 3 x 5 year options
- 552m* ground floor strata fully leased to experienced nightclub operator
- Attractive net lease - tenant pays all outgoings (including land tax and sinking fund levies)
- 5-month bank guarantee to be put in place within 21 days of settlement
- Situated in the heart of the renowned Fortitude Valley entertainment precinct
- Surrounded by major redevelopment works, including the 3,500 capacity live entertainment venue, Fortitude Music Hall
- Presently $298,372.00* net rental pa + GST, but to be increased to $312,712.00* net rental pa + GST upon sale
The tenant has a proven track record in running nightclubs and entertainment venues in Fortitude Valley. They own and operate the neighbouring 'Drunken Monkey' bar and accompanying 'Six Pack Cellars' bottle shop, 'The Candy Club' on Wickham Street and 'Eye Candy' nightclub on Brunswick Street.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the agents at Colliers International or Ray White Commercial (QLD) today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.